Monday, October 29, 2012

Double Take - 136

Hello and Welcome!

As I was leaving to get my truck worked on today, I saw a bicyclist who caught my eye. My first thought when seeing this individual, was of Einstein and his disheveled grey hair riding a bike.

I had to capture this man and his bike. As he got closer my thoughts of him began to change. I could now see this man normally riding a Harley, while at this moment getting some exercise, on a bike that is probably taken care as much as his, my imaginative, Harley.

You can see by his expression he's asking himself, "What is this guy taking my photo?" I told him as he passed he had too much character and I had to capture it. He smiled and laughed as he road past me.


Oops, sorry for the water mark. 

Make a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment