Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Levi's first Halloween - 138

Hello and Welcome.

Today I was busy. So busy I forgot all that I did and then erased half of my day. Doh!!! I set up the bird sanctuary and spent a good portion of the day photographing birds, working frames and pictures, photographing birds, etc.

I knew Levi was going to get dressed up as a Gru minion, so I decided to test my flash. After a few test shots. I went to the menu and hit format, which is what I do before I go shoot a new subject, but that's usually after I download whatever's on the disc. I forgot to download ALL my bird photos and just vaporized them. Oh well!!

I got a better subject tonight. Levi!!!

Levi as a Gru Minion!!

"Hello Papa G"




I don't like these gloves!

"Thanks Ms. Lee for my cool shades!"




Does it get any cuter?


You just want to cuddle this kid so much!!


He's a walking crazy man now!






Oh my goodness, this kid is so cute! He's learning about the camera too.

1 comment: