Thursday, October 25, 2012

On the trail to Heart Rock - 132

Hello and Welcome.

I've fallen off the consistency band wagon. I haven't blogged in so long. This is suppose to be "day 132" of my 365 day photography journey. Oops!

It's very difficult to think of things to photograph everyday.

Today we, Brandin, Kayla, Lee and myself, took a trip up to heart rock. Lee's first visit. It was a fun trip.

I didn't photograph heart rock because someone marked the rocks up with what I'm hoping was just charcoal. It didn't look very nice.

But...!!! It's important to enjoy to journey, in this case it was the trip back to the truck.

I hope you enjoy the photos.






US!


Us Again!

My Sherpa. Isn't she cute?


Make a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos of the landscape! SO pretty! :)
    BTW, the last photo "It's she cute?" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla. I appreciate the correction.

      Delete