Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GPMcCash


I'm a 47 year old man born and raised in California. I'm a father of three amazing children (Brandin, Kristin, and Carltin) and their wonderful family's (Kayla, Roberto and the greatest grandson ever, Levi, or at least until I have other grandchildren) A part from a brief assignment in Rapid City, South Dakota, during my Air Force stint, I've lived in California my whole life. My parents and many of their parents were also native to California. Members of my family can be traced back in American history as far back as the 1600's. I'm a direct product of Gail and Phil Leppelman but I'm also products of the McCash's, Derr's, Garrett's, Phillip's, Smart's, Ingraham's, Coggeshall's, Standford's, Kendall's, Reese's, Van Zandt's, Sparks, and Ewing's which have long histories in America but origins in Scotland, Germany, Holland, France and England. I list all of this to say that I try to remember that everyone alive and that has ever lived is a brother, sister, father, mother, aunt or uncle of mine in some regards. It short my relatives walk every part of this rock we call Earth. My relations are everywhere. Who am I to lift my hand against them. My voice is another matter.

It's my desire to share my voice, life, and my craft for as long as I'm privileged to do so. I won't sugar coat my life, I'm not going full disclosure either but I will share my failures, successes and great adventures. I hope you enjoy the retelling of me.

I wish to thank LA for her constant and loving proof reading of my work. I love you Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment