Friday, April 6, 2012

Blogging? Sure why not?

This is my first blog and the telling of my life story. I would like to start by thanking my beautiful and intelligent fiance for encouraging me to continue with the things I enjoy doing in life. 
Below is a picture of me at the age of 5, taken at 3612 Valleybrink, Los Angeles, Ca, my grandfathers house. I loved that house. Right behind the picture taker was a little garden shed that had an escape hatch. I would spend hours playing in that shed.


Oh the things I'd like to teach this young boy. Sadly time wouldn't allow this young boy to be taught anything more then what he's already learned.

This little one below is another story. The little one, with me, is my first grandson Levi Joseph Leppelman.


Lord, please grant me the wisdom to share with this little one how to be a better person than I've been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment