Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Running, rather walking shoes

Hello and Welcome!

Day 62 of my 365 Day Photography Journey.

I bought a brand new pair of Adidas shoes on clearance, at Broadway, at the Ontario Mills. I've never had a problem buying clearance items. They were the, "In thing" once, right?

Since a brand new pair of running/walking shoes are great motivators. I've set three goals, working to make them turn into habits is the plan:

1st Goal, put ten miles on these shoes within one week. Due Date 8/22/2012
2nd Goal, put 100 miles on these shoes within 10 weeks. Due Date 10/24/2012
3rd and Final Goal, put 1000 miles on these shoes within 100 weeks. Due Date 7/18/2014

 I picture the shoes at each goal mark. Lets see how these soles look as time goes buy.

Make a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment