Monday, August 27, 2012

Kayla's Birthday Celebration - 74

Hello and Welcome.

Day 74 of my 365 Day Photography Journey.

Happy Birthday Kayla, you Rock!!!

We celebrated the wonderful person, Kayla Leppelman, who's married to my wonderful oldest son and most importantly the mother of the most amazing Grandson in the World, Levi, today at Los Domingos. Was that to much? It was a surprise, at least I think it was. She's pretty smart. She probably knew something was up.

We also celebrated the last day of Los Domingos at this location. They were getting ready to start their move, which was to start after we left. 8-)

I just uploaded pictures of Kayla because it's her day, and I didn't want to hear from everyone about how they looked. "Oh my goodness. Delete that photo!" You know how it is.

I now know where Levi gets his many expressions!!!

I debated whether I should identify them or let you. I'll let you.





















 
 Make a great day, or a great person's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment