Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Trailer in the grocery store, are you nuts?

Hello and Welcome.

Day 56 of my 365 Day Photography Journey.

Today we needed groceries and something for dinner. I connected my trailer to bike and to Vons I went. Once at Vons, I locked up my bike and disconnected the trailer. I received some strange looks as I walked through Vons with my trailer in tow. It's more narrow then a shopping cart so I felt non intrusive. I just loaded up my trailer as I walked through the store. I unload at the registered and loaded everything back into the trailer, the courtesy clerk was nowhere to be seen. Unlocked my bike, connected my trailer and received, "Clever little trailer there." from a gentlemen on a smoke break. I smile and said, "What?" He replied and said, "Your trailer has a nice little hitch like a boat." I nodded and said, "I like it." I should explain how I know what he said after I asked "What?" My brain finally processed his comment somewhere down the road. Has that ever happened to you? You hear something but aren't sure what was said, someone repeats it but you can tell they don't repeat exactly what you heard and you figure out their initial statement later on?

On the road and heading home I felt doubly satisfied: Exercise and something special to cook for Lee.



Make a great day! I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment