Sunday, June 17, 2012

Photography Journey

Day 1 of my 365 day photo journey.

I started yesterday, fathers day, to blog everyday for the next 365 days. I will blog with at least one photo from the day. I didn't post yesterday because I had a camera problem. I'm hoping that's not a sign of things to come. I will try to keep it fresh, using the most of my creative abilities, which isn't a strong point of mine.

I've been reading Time Life's Digital Photography magazine, so I thought it would be good to have a picture of my gear with that magazine. I can think of no great accomplishment then to get a photo of mine in this magazine.

As it's hard to get a photo of your photography gear without a mirror I needed to use another camera. I used a Panasonic Lumix DMC - TZ4 pocket camera.


This is the gear that will be capturing photos everyday for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment