Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Tripod

Well today didn't go as planned, for a good reason and a bad reason. The good reason is I received an order for one of my upcycled picture frames, from Hong Kong, and the bad reason is I didn't get any sleep last night. I couldn't turn off. So I was up in time to head out and get some pictures but I needed to make a picture frame for the order. I clearly feel right now like a zombie but don't think I could sleep if I tried.

Well to my exciting receipt of yesterday.

Manfrotto 055CXPro3
I finally received my new tripod. It's so strong and yet light weight. I was hoping to get out to Hesperia Lake today to shoot some birds but things happen.

I did shoot a new sprout from my unknown tree, which just started growing about three years ago. It provides shade so we've kept it. I saw it as I was feeding my German Shephard, Prince.

Prince Valiant Vom Bruiser

If you know this tree comment and educate me, please.

Make a great day!















Unknown Tree




No comments:

Post a Comment