Friday, June 29, 2012

Amine Expo 2012, Who are these people?

Hello!

Day 13 of my 365 Day photography journey

Guess where I am?

I've had the privilege of taking Chelsea and her friends to Anime Expo in Los Angeles this weekend. One guess what type of photos I'm going to post.

Oh and I broke my primary lens for this type of photography before we arrived. Good news I was able to fix it using superglue!! Woot!

I only knew a handful of the characters at the expo. Characters from games like Zelda, Mario Bros, and League of Legends. The characters are either from Manga, Anime Movies or Shows and Games for the most part. It probably makes me a geek for even knowing just a handful. It has been interesting to say the least. I won't even talk about some of the weirdest kids, grown men and women at the event. Most were very entertaining and creative. See the images below.

It's best described as a huge Halloween Party, in June. There are some amazing artists here as well.
























Make a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment