Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Joy of being a Grandpa

Hello!

Day 10 of my 365 day photography journey



This is my photo blog for the day. I took this with my iPhone.

I got the opportunity to watch my grandson while his mommy went to nursing school. His name is Levi, and he's 6 months old. He's super smart like his parents and grandpa, of course. He's getting so big. He smiles all the time. This walker was bought for him by Miss Lee. Levi has mastered the art of moving backwards, forwards, not so much. Although, when Prince would come into the room, Levi would perk up and lean forward towards the dog and magically move forward. This only happened once. What is it about kids and animals, even at such a young age? They get so excited to see them. The walker is definitely a hit.

He ate apple-cherry baby food and then squash. He got fussy eating the squash so I put him in my lap to feed him. He would eat and then drink some water and eat again. Then I noticed he wasn't moving in my arms. I looked down and he had fallen asleep in grandpas arms. He still had food on his face but I wasn't going to wake him. I laid him on the sleeping bag and he stayed out till mommy came to pick him up, messy face and all.

Thanks for letting me watch the little genius.

Make a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment