Thursday, June 28, 2012

A change of view

Did you make a great day?

Day 12 of my 365 day photography journey

I was reading about composition in photography and the rules (general) that come into composing a good image.

The light was fading fast and I needed some photo's so I decided to view the world from an ant's perspective. With the low light I decided to rest the camera on the ground and click away.

I wonder want the human equivalent to an ant moving 100 feet.

This is a good piece the road in front of my house. 

Cracks like these are equivalent to 20' walls to us people. The brick planter is close to 400-500 foot cliff and ants just scurry up it like it's eez peez.


Look at the size of those paws. Can you imagine being an ant and dealing with this beast. Let alone a burglar. 

I'm going to be in LA for the next four days. I'm hoping I'll be able to get on everyday and blog. I'm be photographing LA everyday so I'll have good material when I'm able to sit down and write.

Make a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment