Monday, July 16, 2012

Sit with me, please.

Hello,

Day 34 of my 365 Day Photography Journey.

Sit with me, please.

"Sit with me please.
What are you thinking about?
Don't the clouds look wonderful?
I so enjoy the green leaves against the brilliant blue sky.
Some birds came by earlier, but you weren't here to see them.
Look over there, kids playing tag.
Sit with me, please.
The cutest young couple spent an hour with me talking about their life plans.
I see you brought a book. What's it about?
Can't concentrate? I understand. 
Oh I hate to see you cry. It'll be okay.
It does look like the weather's changing.
I understand. I hope to see you tomorrow.
Sit with me, please," said the park bench.
by GPMcCash


I hope you enjoyed the poem. 


Make a great day.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it. :) Great piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things a park bench gets to witness! Lovely poem and a pretty picture. I want to sit with it. Please tell me this is In the LA area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for you comments.

    ReplyDelete