Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Turtle Cam!

Hello!

Day 33 of my 365 Day Photography Journey

I'm not sure if you've heard but we have turtles now. You can read about them here at Lee's blog, Our turtles well rather a turtle now, RIP Leonardo.

Well Leeanne told me this morning she had a project. "What was it?" I asked. "A Turtle cam," she stated, "I can turn my laptop into a turtle cam and watch him bask on the rocks." I chuckled, like most times.

She disappeared for about 30 minutes and then smiling from ear to ear came to show me her iPhone, which was displaying a live video stream of her turtle habitat.

All morning long, the turtle would move and do something, she'd show me her phone, "Look he's basking!" "Oh look he moved." How can you not love it? She says now she can check on him when she's not home.

Lee monitoring her turtle.
The Turtle habitat and the laptop with the camera live feeding.


I remarked, "Oh yeah, you have internet at the office so you can check on him during a break." "We could facetime now that you have internet," I remarked. She replied, "Why would we need to do that?"

Make a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I love this! I totally would expect this from Leeanne. :) HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete